Monday, November 21, 2011

What Annoys Me:

UC Davis protestors that ignore the fact that cops ask them to leave or they'll be arrested and then when they're pepper-sprayed and arrested they complain and whine to their rich parents. Then, they get lawyers involved who seem to have the equivalent IQ of a five year old. Those kids get a good quality education that my parents would never get the money to get me. So, those kids need to get to class, stop complaining, and realize they are getting nothing done my violently protesting. And yes, these protests have become violent even if they say it is a 'peaceful protest.' Last time I checked, it isn't very peaceful throwing bottles at cops heads or damaging any innocent buisnesses that may be in the path of the protestors destructive natures. Maybe it's just me feeling this way, but I highly doubt it.

Peace, Love, And More Peace, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment