Saturday, November 19, 2011

Simple Mask.

Being a teenager, I'm prone to acne and so are a lot of people I know, even if they aren't teenagers. I've shelled out tons of money to different sets of facial cleanser systems and they haven't accomplished the results I was expecting. So, I decided to do a little research and find a natural, cheap mask. Thus, I cam upon a mask that has done wonders for my skin. It's the baking soda mask. It's quick, easy, cheap, and produces good results! To be honest, I was a little sketchy about but after a few days and a handful of compliments on a difference in my skin later, I've decided to stick to this mask.

These are the ingredients you need:
A spoonful of baking soda.
Water.

Pour the spoonful of baking soda into a bowl (I use a condiment dish, it's the perfect size) and then pour in enough water just to cover the baking soda. Then mix lightly until it turns into a type of paste.

Then wet your face and apply the paste in a circular motion. Then rinse off.

TIP: Make sure you rinse well or else the mask will make your skin really dry.

To Clear and Smooth Skin, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment