Monday, November 28, 2011

Violent Lips Lip Tattoos!

Today, I am going to blog about my opinion and thoughts on this crazy, but fun makeup trend! This trend is Violent Lips Lip Tattoos! You'll see stars wearing these all over the place, (The Kardashians, etc.) Look at some of these babies!






The last ones, worn by Jessie J, are completely edgy and crazy, but so much fun! I personally would probably not wear them because I would be fearful of hurting myself, haha, but I would wear all of the other ones! These babies are an eccentric trend, but any fashionista could pull them off!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday full of love, laughter, and light. I hope you're able to get back into the groove of things before we are once again swallowed by the whimsical holiday that us Americans call Christmas, that's right, not "Xmas," "Christmas."

Snuggled in jammies, about to do an art project, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment