Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nailing Nail Trends!

This past week I finally painted my nails after months of not painting my nails at all. The thing is I am way too hard on my nails, cleaning, showering daily, and picking them when bored. So, I rarely paint my nails and there's no point in paying to have them done when they're ruined in a few days. I decided to look at a few nail trends and share my feelings about them.

1) Different Colored Nails.



I love this trend! This is one of my personal favorites, my nails are actually painted like this: green, white, green, white, green. Love them like this.

2) Long Nails.


I don't mind long nails, but when it gets excessive, it's crazy. Not only can long nails be a pain, stabbing people with them, not being able to do certain things. Not too long, and you'll be fine.

3) Pointed Nails.



Pointed nails can be cool if you're in costume. In reality however, it looks like you have claws. I personally would not wear these but they can be cool.

4) Character Nails.



Character nails are the funnest type of nails you can have! I love character nails! I think they're fun, quirky, and have a lot of personality!

To A Very Happy Weekend, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment