Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! My weekend was full of movies, music videos, and thoughts of "If I had a lot of money I would..." haha. In the midst of all of that fun, I was able to make a pumpkin pie cheesecake. Now, unfortunately I wasn't able to take a photo of it because the batteries on my camera died. :( So, I had to find one on the internet that looks a lot like how mine turned out.

Recipe:

Serves 8.

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.

2 eggs.
2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese.
1/2 cup of sugar.
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
1 can of pumpkin puree.
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
Ready made graham cracker pie crust.

First, mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in one bowl. After smooth, add in eggs one at a time until blended. Second, set out graham cracker crust and pour half of the cream cheese mixture onto the bottom of the crust, spreading it thinly across the bottom. Then, you can add in a cup of pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix until smooth. Once smooth you can pour this mixture onto the top of the first layer of the pumpkin pie cheesecake. Spread evenly.

Put into oven for 45 minutes. Once it has been baked for 45 minutes, put into refrigerator for 3 hours.

Then, enjoy with whipped cream and family!

It should turn out to look like something like this:


Hope you like this recipe! It is really yummy and my family loved it!

Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment