Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Baking & Update!

Hello dolls! My sister Tori and I are going to bake the rest of this day away! We're doing deep dish brownies and classic peanut butter cookies! You can find the recipe to the classic peanut butter cookie recipe inder my baking recipe section, and I'm going to add the deep dish brownie recipe into that section later. My sister is making the deep dish brownies for her and my brother and I'm making the peanut butter cookies for my dad and I. My mom will eat anything, hahaha. I like brownies, I just like them every now and then. Most of the time they're too sweet for me, and I like sweets but not overbearing sweets. So, I will post photos later! It may take a couple hours until it's all done and over. The brownies are first and then comes the peanut butter cookies! YUM!

UPDATE:
Peanut Butter Cookies

Chocolate Brownies

Sorry, I couldn't take a photo of the brownies before they were devoured by my family! Hahaha. My dad is currently downing the peanut butter cookies (his favorites.) I'm happy this baking session was successful. The next baking session we will have will be on Thanksgiving when I make pumpkin pie cheesecake! YUM! So tune in 10 days from now for a new baking post!

Until Then...Cookies, Brownies, and Love, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment