Thursday, November 10, 2011

I NEED:

  • A new camera!
  • A video camera!
&
  • My own laptop!
Especially if I'm going to start taking this blog seriously! I would love to create videos and take photos of things that I see everyday (how exciting! ha)
But the camera I have now, is about 2 and 1/2 years old and just doesn't work as good as I need it to. Plus it sucks batteries like crazy! I don't know what kind it is, all I know is it's a GE. My parents bought it for my 15th birthday, so of course they weren't going to get me an expensive one, I was only 15. Hopefully, I'll get a job soon and will be able to buy all of my own supplies! I really like the Canon collection. As for a laptop, I would like a HP or a an Apple computer. I currently have a Toshiba (which I share with 4 other people) and Toshibas are not all that great! They slow down, freeze, and crash really easily. We used to own another Toshiba and it only lasted for about a year. So here I sit in my living room with donettes, orange juice, and sniffles and gaze at all the different cameras, video cameras, and laptops electronic stores have to offer, haha.

Here are the cameras I like:

Camera: http://www.frys.com/product/6084888?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Sadly, they didn't have the camera at Target or at Walmart, so I went to my favorite electronics store, Frys. Frys is a very cool store. The one that I live close to has a train coming out of the front of it, like it's crashing through the building! Hahaha. Then, on the inside it's set up like a train depot, and even has it's own cafe! How cool is that! All inside an electronics store!

Camcorder: http://www.target.com/p/Canon-Vixia-HF-M41-Flash-Memory-Camcorder-5116B003-with-10x-Optical-Zoom-Black/-/A-13693090 

Ahh! They're 38% off at Target right now! If only I could get my hands on an extra $500! Hahaha.

Laptop: http://www.target.com/p/HP-Pavillion-17-3-Laptop-PC-g7-1150us-with-640GB-Hard-Drive-4GB-Memory-Gray/-/A-13668130

HPs are good laptops that aren't excessively expensive. I firmly believe in the saying: "You get what you pay for." If you buy a computer that's $200 and then look at a computer that is $2,000, you're going to see quite a lot of substantial differences. So, HPs are good computers, I approve!

Laptop I Would Prefer: http://www.frys.com/product/6233300?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Well, we all can dream can't we? Hahaha.

Cameras, Videos, and Computers, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment