Sunday, November 27, 2011

For all of you who have lost someone:


I would like to give a special shoutout to all of the people here on my friends list that have lost somebody close to them. When you lose someone close, whether it be a grandparents, a parent, a sibling, an aunt or an uncle, maybe even a daughter or son, it hurts. People tell you that as time goes on it gets easier...as somebody that has lost two people very close to her, I can tell you that's not... always true. Somedays it feels like your scabbed is ripped away from you and all of this pain floods back in, and I can almost promise you on holidays and birthday those scabs are more likely to open. It also makes you realize what really matters in life, and little fights just aren't worth it. Family, and friends matter. Not money, not tvs. So, for those of you who have lost somebody who you absolutely loved and adored, my heart goes out to you. Just know that all of your hurting hearts are in my prayers and I hope your hearts fill with love and healing. Sarah. Xx. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment