Saturday, July 6, 2013

June Favorites!

Hello everyone!



Whoa! It has been quite some time since I have been on here! What surprises me is that people continue to look at my blog! Crazy thought! I'm sorry that I have not been on as much as I should have but this year has been absolutely insane! In the beginning of the year I was busy with work and school, since then I have been getting everything caught up over summer and figuring out what I want to do after high school. Life has been hard but I'm back. 

 I decided to go ahead and do a "favorites" blog to ease myself back in. So, here are a few favorites that I had during the month of June.


Fashion:

As far as fashion goes, I am really into the rockish-beach style. I love the acid denim shorts, floral bustiers, hard jewelry, and bright makeup. I'm also into the "casual rocker" look as well. Old band t-shirts, distressed jeans, and scuffed boots. I don't know why I have acquired a taste for this fashion because normally I'm really into pastels and florals so it's kind of fun to find myself liking such a different style. That's what fashion is about. Finding fun and happiness in all types of styles and mixing them all together.


Book: 


I bought this book a few months ago when I was working and began to read it but my work schedule made it impossible to finish. I just now am starting over again and the main reason I really like this book is, I love John F. Kennedy. Ever since I did a report on him in fourth grade I have been obsessed with him. Plus, I really like Bill O'Reilly. I love his books, I love his television show, and I just love him. I would recommend for any Kennedy fan. Plus, they're making a television-movie based off of the book starring Rob Lowe and Ginnifer Goodwin. 

Music: 

 

I am pretty much obsessed with this song. I'm new to this group and as soon as I heard this song I knew that it would be a new favorite of mine. Lately I've liked listening to some more indie-rock bands because some of the mainstream music starts to all sound the same. This song is new, fresh, and everything that I've been looking for over the summer. Good job "The Academic", good job.

Television: 


 I've been keeping a close eye on the Zimmerman trial! I've always had an interest in trials and to finally be able to watch one from beginning to end is keeping me busy during the day. Watching the defense go against the prosecutors is great and listening to the witness testimonies is interesting. I'm not going to post my personal opinion on the trial but if you're into trials, it's definitely one to watch.


Anyways, that is my first post of 2013 I believe! Sorry about that! I sure hope that you like this post and continue to come back to read! I plan on posting more very soon. It's been too long since I've been on here and all of my viewers have been faithful so I want to be faithful to all of you. :) 

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your summers!  



Xo - Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment