Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Makeup:


Hope you are all enjoying your first day of fall! Can you believe there's only 100 days left until 2013!? Craziness! Anyways, I decided to kick off fall with makeup trends! I have a fall hairstyles blog already out but somehow I forgot a makeup one! So here it is!


Dark Red Lips:



Orange/Gold Eyeshadow:



Fake Eyelashes:



Brown Eyeliner:



Contouring:




Those are my five fall favorites for makeup! Keep in mind that all of these things may not exactly go together, ha ha! I personally love fall fashion/beauty/hair the best because it's cooler outside and you can bundle up and nobody cares if you have perfect makeup because they're too busy being cold and shivering! Ha! During summer we all wear less clothes and put our hair up because of the heat, leaving people to see everything!

Hope you all are enjoying your fall so far! I hope you keep bundled up and warm as these cold months approach us! In the area I live in we are still in the 90's! AHH! I want the 60's to come! I miss my jeans and sweaters!


Xoxo, Sarah.






No comments:

Post a Comment