Friday, September 14, 2012

Burt's Bees Products I Would Like To Try:



As you may know my last blog post was about Burt's Bees products. It was my reviews on the three products that I do have that are Burt's Bees. Today's post will be about three products that I would like to try. If you have used any of these products please let me know if you like them, if you don't like them, etc.


1) Fabulously Fresh Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash


 
 
 
2) Herbal Blemish Stick
 


3) Natural Toothpaste - Whitening with Fluoride
 



All of these products have pretty good reviews that I have been able to read. They are not that expensive, I'll just have to see if the local Target carries all o these products. If you have used any of these products please let me know! So far I am in love with Burt's Bees products and have nothing bad to say about them. I love how they're all-natural without having a steep price tag.

There is a local all-natural grocery store that carries other all-natural brands and some of the brands get crazy expensive while Burt's Bees is a bit more expensive that regular brands but not a lot. I've always believed that you get what you pay for. This is why I'm really careful about what I put into my body and onto my skin.

Hope you all enjoyed this post. Again, if you have used any of these products please let me know how you liked them or maybe you didn't like them at all! Ha ha! Have a wonderful weekend full of smiles and loves!


Xoxo, Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment