Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Burt's Bees Product Review:



Hello friends! I hope you are all enjoying your week! Today I figured I would do a blog on all of my Burt's Bees products! Burt's Bees products are wonderful products that are all natural. The positives of their products: They are sulfate free and paraben free, they do not test their products on animals, and their packaging is all recyclable! The one bad thing about their products: Some people believe they're overpriced. I don't think so at all. I was able to get all of my Burt's Bees products from Target for a total price of about $20.


   Product 1: The Citrus Facial Scrub

I have to say when I first opened this scrub I was a little hesitant to use it. It was nothing like I had ever used before and didn't smell the best but I put it on anyways and now I love it! It's a dense scrub and what you do is take a small chunk, place the chunk in the palm of your hand and sprinkle the chunk with a few drops of water. Do not use too much water! If you use too much the consistency gets weird and it doesn't do your face much justice, haha! I like this product even though I was unsure at first, and it only cost me about $7 at Target.
 
 
   Product 2: The Rosewater Toner
 

Now, my toner bottle looks nothing like this one. My toner bottle is clear with a white cap and a photo of a rose on the front. However, I'm guessing this is the same toner since they both have the same name and I couldn't find a picture of one that looks like mine. This toner is very light and you don't have to use a lot to get the outcome that you want. The price of it at Target is $11.

   Product 3: The Original Chapstick
 

This is by far one of the best things I have put on my lips ever! I use the chapstick twice a day (once in the morning and again at night) and my lips love me for it! I battle with really dry, cracked lips especially in the winter time and have tried chapstick after chapstick to fix them but then my lips feel caked and I hate that feeling. This chapstick is refreshing and it feels so good to put it on after brushing your teeth. I purchased this chapstick at Target for $2. You could buy a pack of 3 for $5, I believe.


So far I am a lover of Burt's Bees products. The facial care products have made my face feel clean and soft. I have not broken out since using these products which is surprising because I usually break out immediately when I start using a new product. My face also is not as red as it usually is! Major plus with me. I give all of these products a five-star rating! I will be purchasing more of their products in the future and would recommend to anyone.

Hope you all enjoyed this review!



Xoxo, Sarah.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment