Monday, August 26, 2013

2013 MTV VMA's Fashion:

Hello everyone!



I've come to bring you and all new blog post dedicated to yet another awards show! Awards show are some of my favorite places to scope out fashion trends! Hollywoods' elite seems to always bring something new and interesting to the mix and last night's VMA's was no exception! I am going to tell you some of my favorite looks of the night!


The Lovely Ladies:

 Selena Gomez

In my opinion, Selena Gomez was easily the best dressed woman of the night! Of course, that's only an opinion and there were many other women that were dressed to impress last night. I love the open form of the dress as if it's opening to give you a peek of some sexy lingerie. The thigh high leg slit looks incredible on her and I also love her hair and makeup! She just looked incredible last night!

 Taylor Swift

Selena Gomez' best friend Taylor Swift dressed to impress as well at the star studded event! I loved the color of the dress that she wore and the simplicity of her whole look. The dress fit her very well and she showed off her tall and slim figure in the most appropriate way possible. However, I wasn't really enjoying the hair that she wore with the dress. If I had been wearing that dress, I probably would have done a hairstyle that was more simple instead of trying to overdo it with all of the curls. I don't know, I think it seemed to age her as well. 

 Ellie Goulding

I absolutely adored what Ellie Goulding wore to the VMA's last night! The nude studded dress was edgy and elegant all at the same time which is a really hard thing to do in fashion! I think that her look was one of the best of the night and I really wish that she would have received more attention for it! I think her hair and makeup were perfectly suited for the look as well!

The Handsome Men:

 Justin Timberlake

Now, I'm not sure if you'll even be able to see what JT is wearing behind all of his awards! Ha! I love the way that Justin dresses. He's simple and knows how to work it well. I'm pretty sure that he could have worn a white t-shirt and jeans and I still would have put him on the list, just because he knows how to wear clothes! He's just a really simple guy and I think it shows in what he wears and how he presents himself.





Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

I have to say that the first fashion comment that came out of my mouth last night while watching the VMA's was about Macklemore. Now, when I first saw him he was not wearing the fur that he is in this photo (which I'm not personally a fan of) he was only wearing his mint green suit which I was in awe of! I love it when men where pastel suits! Maybe it has to do with the way that Crockett and Tubbs used to wear them in Miami Vice but it just does something to me and I really like it. I was a huge fan of the fashion chosen by Macklemore last night and I'm not afraid to say it. 

Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry and Louis of One Direction

I just have to say that I really like what the boys of One Direction wear! The reason why I say that is, they don't try to match. These boys just wear what they want to wear and they don't care about what anyone thinks about it. Plus, they don't have to wear suits and ties to look really good! I love how they constantly incorporate their own styles into an event and somehow it just seems to all work! I love it.


Anyways, those are my favorite fashion choices of the 2013 MTV VMA's! The show was a great one and definitely had some highs and lows! If you watched the show then you know exactly what I'm talking about! My personal favorite moment of the night was when Justin Timberlake performed and then *NSYNC reunited for a bit! Justin is such a great entertainer and he definitely earned the 2013 Michael Jackson Vanguard Award! 


I hope that you enjoy this post! Please feel free to comment your opinions on the fashion choices of the night, the best and worst performances, and maybe what you would have worn if you would have been at the VMA's!


Much Love,

Sarah 


No comments:

Post a Comment