Monday, August 12, 2013

2013 Teen Choice Awards Style:

Hello everyone!


As you may know, yesterday was the 2013 Teen Choice Awards! One of my favorite award shows of the summer! Not only because of the awards, or the performances, but also because of the fun summer fashion! I love seeing the looks that walk up the blue carpet! 

I decided to choose three looks of each gender that were my faves of the night!

Women: 


Shay Mitchell


I loved the outfit that Shay Mitchell rocked last night! She looked stunning in her simple black and white jumpsuit! Plus, I love the color that she incorporated with her bright yellow shoes (they may be gold but I can't tell in this photo, they look more yellow to me!) I love how she went with something really simple, having no accessories and crazy hair-do. I just love everything about this outfit!


Selena Gomez


To be quite honest, when I first saw this ensemble I wasn't sure if I liked. However, as the night went on it slowly began to grow on me and now looking at it more today, I really really like it. The cut of the dress is different and sexy but I especially love the color! Plus, with a nude heel she looks elegant and daring at the same time. I would definitely wear this outfit myself.


Lea Michele


Lea Michele was just gorgeous all around last night. Her beautiful speech about her co-star and fiance' Cory Monteith made tears flow from every corner in the world. Of course her speech and appearance were captivating alone but another thing that caught my attention was her outfit. I just fell in love with her pink dress! The fabric looks really comfortable and it fit her very well. Plus, her simple accessories topped the look off easily.

Men:


Darren Criss


I'm just convinced that Darren Criss could wear a chicken suit and still look adorable! I mean, how good does he look in this suit? He looks great right? Anyways, I love the simple black suit dressed with a bright blue tie. A lot like Shay Mitchells' look, it's simple yet it looks so amazing. Sometimes simple is just better.


Ian Somerhalder


I can't help but smile every time I see Ian Somerhalder, not only because of his good looks but because of his laid back personality! You can see his personality shined through last night as he attended the Teen Choice Awards with black leather pants and a simple graphic t-shirt. This just goes to show that you don't have to get all dressed up to look really good. 


 Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry from One Direction


Last night I watched the boys of One Direction open the show with their new hit single, "Best Song Ever" and I couldn't help but be mesmerized by their angelic voices and their unique sense of style. What I love the most about these boys is that they're aware that they're all different in their own ways and they've accepted it because it shows in their style. Louis is a bit on the preppy side when it comes to dressing up and Harry looks really comfortable with only wearing a button up shirt with jeans. I love the diversity with these boys.

If you watched the Teen Choice Awards last night, I hope that your favorite movie, song, or idol won! It was a fun show and it was great to see all of the different styles and upcoming trends. Darren Criss and Lucy Hale did a great job of hosting and I would definitely like to see them together again sometime.

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Have a great end of the summer!



Much Love,

Sarah  

 

  

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment