Friday, November 25, 2011

It Was Black Friday, Friday.


And ya gotta get down on Black Friday. Ha. I was apart of what looked like this. ^^^

So, last night or early morning (?) was my first experience with Black Friday shopping. I went to Target with my friend Brittany, my mom, my sister, and my younger brother. Brittany was the only one with money (sad I know) so we helped her get a few items from the Black Friday madness. We ended up going shopping last minute, at dinner actually we were talking about how crazy Black Friday shoppers are and within an hour or so we became them, strange I know. Anyways around 11:00 we arrived at Target and ended up standing in a line that wrapped allllll the way around the building, and I am not exaggerating. I didn't even know our tow had that many people in it...
Anyways, we stood in line for about 50+ minutes and we tagged along, slowly making our way to the front of Target, where a huge mobbed stood, people slowly snuck in with the line, those cheaters! So we finally got in, grabbed a cart and went crazy!! Just kidding, we went shopping...and crazy at the same time. There were people everywhere, luckily I was not pushed or shoved or ran over or any painful stuff like that. Thank goodness! The worst thing about Black Friday: Having to stand in line forever. Another bad thing about Black Friday: When you have no money and you're helping your friend get all of these amazing deals. Not fun...ha. It was a good experience though, Target was very well organized and with how packed the store was the cashiers still had smiles on their faces. I plan on going Black Friday shopping again, except next time planning more, and actually having money! Hope you all had great Thanksgivings and safe Black Fridays!

Sarah. Xx.

PS: This is stuck in my head. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH6d4Adm9U

No comments:

Post a Comment