Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dresses!


Now that it's fall, dress wearing has become slim, sadly. I personally love dresses. They make a girl feel pretty, they twirl, and they come out with the cutest summer dresses. I love fall, but not being able to wear dresses is definitely a downfall. You can wear dresses if you have the proper tight or leggings, but none of my tights or leggings go to my dresses. Plus, I get really cold even if I'm wearing layers in the fall. Looking at these pretty dresses makes me appreciate the warm weather of late spring and summer. But for now, I will appreciate the fall weather while it's here. Fall means I can sit in my pajamas with a fire going, and watching Home Alone for the millionth time. (I love that movie.) So, as us dress lovers cry for our dresses, let's appreciate our jeans and scarves shall we?

Dresses, Jeans, and Scarves, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment