Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Was Thinking.

And came up with a great idea. Everyday I'm a little iffy on what exactly to write about so I came up with a form of a schedule. Organiazation and structure is good, so I though this was a really good idea. Hopefully my readers think it is as well! Here goes:

Monday Meltdowns - A day to talk about an event going on in the world, whether it be politics, fashion, etc. Basically just my opinion on something that is currently happening.

Tuesday Trends - I will share some of the newest and hottest of the trends in makeup, fashion, hairstyles, home decoration, etc.

Wednesday Wears - A set up of (How To:) or a collection of fashion/makeup.

Thursday Toppings - Thursdays will be a recipe sharing day!

Friday Funnies - A day that will enlighten your heart and make you smile. I might share a joke, a funny photo, or maybe even a funny story of my own. =)

Saturday & Sunday Surprises - Just little random notes, thoughts, or extra baggage from the week. (Ex. I might have an extra recipe to share, or maybe a funny story)

So, I hope you all like that idea. It would be easier for me to plan and thoroughly create a good blog post. Today we start with Thursday Toppings! (You guys have been bombarded with a lot of recipes this week already! Sorry!)

Schedules, Surprises, Sorry, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment