Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Alice in Christmasland!

Alice in Christmasland!

Alice in Christmasland! by sarahisofficial


I love Christmas! I love the scents, the colors, and the joy that comes with this holiday! I especially love the outfits! Bright reds, forest greens, and silvery whites! Today, we went to Target and they had these glitter gift boxes in every color, I about died! Sorry, random moment I just had to share, ha. Anyways, in this look it was all about color! Red! One of the most known holiday colors is red, and it's bright and beautiful, I love it to the moon and back! I love the red, Mary Jane platforms, aren't they gorgeous! It's the height of them that sweeps me away into my personal wonderland, ha ha. The red headband just tops of the red look with a cute, feminine twist. If all of the red is too much, a nice green or maybe a silver would work with this outfit. I would also totally pair this look with white tights.

Hope you all enjoy this Alice in Christmasland look! Good luck with your holiday shopping, festivities, and love!

Sitting at home with my heater on full blast, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment