Saturday, December 3, 2011

A New Love Has Been Born!

For antiques!!

Last night, my small town in California held a Christmas stroll. The Christmas stroll consisted of local buisnesses setting up booths, Christmas music that made me want to boogie, and Santas' elves. While I was enjoying the festivities of the cold night I stumbled upon an open antique shop. The antique shop was full of bustling Christmas stoll goers, and at first I was against the idea of even entering the store. My family however, wanted to check it out. Okay, I would love to thank my family for making me go inside of that store! I could have stayed for hours looking at the antique dolls, signs, and silverware! The store had one of the original 1987 Princess Diana of Waled barbie dolls! It was beautiful and also $150. That's $150 more than I have, ha ha ha. I am as broke as a homeless person right now. Speaking of, I really would like a job so I could afford antique shopping. Anyways, the antiques were beautiful and I just wanted to stuff all of the little lovelies I found into a huge "HOLD" bag! Ha ha ha. They also had antique lunchboxes, Marilyn art, and lots of Elvis! I drooled and drooled and drooled some more! Ha ha. I can't wait to step back into that little antique store so I can further find the unique babies in there!

Here's to finding historic finds and not being able buy them, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment