Monday, December 12, 2011

I Am A Fan Of:

Art! The different forms of art, and the artists that create the art. I also happen to be a fan of the hit tv show "Glee" and actress Dianna Agron, who plays Quinn Fabray. So, put the two things together: Art + Dianna Agron = An artistic site created by Dianna Agron! I am so excited about this! It launched just today, a few hours ago and I have been searching it up and down! It's a wonderful site full of artistic wonders, and one of the best parts is that her fans can contribute to the site by posting their own artistic creations! How fun, right!? It is such a fun site! I personally love photography so the "POINT AND SHOOT" section is my absolute favorite! My favorite kind of photographs are black and white photographs with a pop of color, photographs of old churches, and fashion photography. Oh my, ha ha. Anyways, if you would like to visit the site, here is the link:

http://youmeandcharlie.com/

Having lots of fun searching artistic sites and sharing, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment