Monday, December 5, 2011

As A Football Fan.

Dear BCS,

I have certainly had my fair shares of losses with my teams. I know, some of you may be wondering where the heck this sudden football talk came from, the truth is, I am a huge football fan! College and pro. Anyways, I think that the BCS is a little unfair. I understand why Alabama is playing LSU in the National Championship but I really would have liked to see Oklahoma State given a chance. The fact that Alabama didn't have to play in a division championship game is unfair to both LSU and Oklahoma State. LSU and Oklahoma State worked their butts off this Saturday to keep their titles, and lost a few of their players while Alabama was sitting on their buttsspending the day watching these games and drinking hot cocoa. UNFAIR. Anyways, at the end of the day Alabama only has one loss this year and that loss is to the number one team in college right now, LSU. Oklahoma State was beat by a hardly noticed team Iowa. I have to admit, Iowa played darn well the night they played the Cowboys. So, congratulations to all teams that are in a bowl game. I'm sure you all deserve to be in the places you are, even if I don't understand or neccessarily agree with it.

Sincerely,  A Dedicated Football Fan. Aka, Sarah. Ha ha. Xx

PS: Boomer Sooner all da way baby!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment