Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Socks!

Hello! Sorry, I know I've skipped, yet again another day! My life has just been hectic and I've been studying for midterms so all of my computer time is going in between studying and talking to family on Facebook, ha ha. Anyways, today I wanted to do a post on holiday-themed socks because I have seen many people wearing these lately and I was watching "Glee" last night and even noticed Santana and Brritany sporting some of these festive babies! So here are a few holiday-themed socks I love:

Christmas Socks:


I love these! I would wear these even if it wasn't Christmas! I just think they're fun and definitely make a statement, ha. I suddenly have a sudden urge to eat candy canes...ha ha!

Halloween Socks:



I'm infamously known for wearing mismatching socks, ha. I get this from my grandfather, sometimes he would wear red with yellow, and sometimes we would wear bright red socks with a nice dress suit, ha ha. So, this was an easy pick for me, they're Halloween and mismatched!! Perfect combination!

Valentine Socks:



Pretty much any kind of sock with hearts on them will work for Valentines' Day. I personally, am not the kind of person to have hearts all over everything, I'm a little more reserved with graphics, ha. But these are definitely cute socks. :)

So, I hope you enjoyed this posts and these colorful and fun socks! I couldn't find any good socks for Thanksgiving, they were all men socks...not my size. Lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

Getting ready to put knee highs on to keep me warm, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment