Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guys Wear.

Guys Wear.

Links Stitch Crew Sweater
$88 - armaniexchange.com

The AF Classic Straight
$60 - abercrombie.com

Boss Black Phoet
$195 - piperlime.gap.com



I love men who look clean cut and put together. Dark jeans, no rips. Sweaters, polos, plain t-shirts, sneakers, and fresh cologne always put my heart into a quickening beat, ha ha. Basically, Abercrombie. I just like the look. They look appealing and look as if they have personal stylists and I love it. If not in a clean Abercrombie look, I also like...uniforms. Yes, men in uniform do the trick for me. Police, firefighter, paramedic, military, all make my heart yet again, quicken.
Featured in this post: Colton Haynes. Actor and model. You can currently see him in MTV's "Teen Wolf" which will premiere it's second season in June 2012.

Here's to men looking snazzy and classy, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment