Monday, December 19, 2011

Gifts For Just About Everyone.

Hi guys! I can't believe it's been four whole days since I last blogged! I'm so sorry. I've been busy studying and also helping my siblings with schoolwork that time has seemed to get the best of me the last few days. Can you believe it's only 6 (almost 5) days until Christmas! Neither can I! We haven't even gone Christmas shopping yet because we've all been so busy, so yes you will see my family out with the crazy last minute shoppers, ha ha.

Anyways, todays blog is going to be about gift ideas! If of course, you can find these gifts in a store and they're not all sold out. So here's to hoping the stores are stocked!

For Teenage Girls:

Toms Footwear. These shoes are super comfy and come in a variety of colors and patterns.

Personalized jewelry will always be a big hit for teenage girls underneath the Christmas tree.

A gift card to her favorite store in the mall. Maybe that store is Forever 21, the bookstore, or the music store, in the end the fashionista, the bookworm, or the music junkie could all have their ways.

For Teenage Guys:

The hottest video games. That's a given in the guy world...

Buy him a ticket to a local sports game. Maybe even chip in an extra ticket for one of his closest guy friends too.

A 5-lb gummy bear. I saw that and even liked it, so of course a teenage boy would like it as well...it's fun...and yummy!

For Her:

Fun jewelry boxes or organizers! Maybe you could even set a nice necklace, bracelet, or a mighty fine engagement ring in there so when she opens it: SHAZAM! Instant love... ha ha.

A brand new camera. Women seem to be a little more sentimental than men, how else save your beautiful memories than with a nice new camera?

The purse she's been drooling about the past few months...you know she's talked about, now make it happen.

For Him:

A retro-style vending machine. Maybe he can put it in his man cave?

If you have a techie-guy the coolest, funkiest phone covers may just be the way to his heart...

Lego Architecture Sets. Because they're darn cool that's why.

For Little Her:

Pillow Pets are super cuddly and in right now.

Mommy & me pajama sets. Daughters look up to their mommies and would definitely enjoy having the same exact jammies as mommy.

Little girls love their jams just as much as their matching jammies, so maybe a kid-friendly karaoke machine would work for you little girl.

For Little Him:

Remote control flying/driving/swimming anything. Ha ha ha.

Old classic Hot Wheel cars. They do the trick.

Angry Birds toys. Angry Birds have become a hit and I've seen little guys all over the place rocking Angry Birds shirt, hats, toys, stuffed animals, about anything you can think of.

I hope you all enjoy all of these ideas. I wish I could post more but I have to go eat dinner and see if they can restore the power to the San Francisco - Pittsburgh game.

Love, peace, and merriness all around, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment