Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Necklaces!

Necklaces are my favorite form of jewelry. Bracelets can bug me, my ears aren't pierced as well as no other part of my body, so necklaces are my favorite. My favorite necklace is of course a cross necklace. It symbolizes a part of who I am, but necklaces can also be used to complete an outfit, express how you're feeling, or just for fun. Maybe you like the design, style, or color, sometimes you just want to wear one because it's pretty.

Here are a few forms:

CHUNKY:

PENDANT:

FUN PENDANT:

Strange and Vintage:


CROSS NECKLACE:

Besides a diamond ring on her marriage finger, necklaces will always hold a special place in a girl's heart. There are other forms of necklaces, like name necklaces, word necklaces, or locket necklaces. I've always wanted a locket necklace. I don't know why, maybe because of all of the movies that featured them. Now I rarely see them.

To all of the loves of the world, whether it be your babies, your husband, your parents, your siblings, your chocolate cake, or your jewelry, know that I have love for you all as well.

Late night blogging and wishing I now had chocolate cake, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment