Friday, August 17, 2012

What I've Been Up To Lately:




   I know that I've been absent lately but it's all in good reason. And if I'm ever absent from here you can see me on Pinterest as well. What can I say, I'm apart of the pinning obsession as well. My Pinterest is: http://pinterest.com/sarahisofficial/.

   As for what I've been up to lately I have been busy turning 18! Woohoo! Legal adult! I know, how crazy is that? I had a wonderful birthday week full of family, friends, and laughter. I was also surprised by a concert to see Lonestar and Charlie Daniels.

Fun Fact About Me: When I was younger I was OBSESSED with Lonestar. I loved them so much in fact they were on my 9th birthday cake!

   I also have been getting ready for my senior year. Another woohoo! I'm ready for my senior year because I'm ready to get out of high school. While high school has never had a dull moment, it has been long enough. I'm ready to start the rest of my life and move on. College...here I come. Well, next year at least. I plan on doing my general education at the local community college and then transferring to a four-year university.

   In addition to those things, I've been looking for a job. Just an entry-level position in retail. I would really like to get more experience and it would be nice to save a little money before college. I need a car. I'm going to need textbooks. I like shopping for clothes. I want to start paying for my own stuff. I just want to be responsible. I could sit back and let my parents pay for everything, but that would be just too boring. Haha!

   Well, for now that is what I wanted to blog about, that way you all know what I'm up to. Please pray that I do well in school this year and I'm able to find a decent job! I love you all!



Xoxo, Sarah


P.S. More blogs are to come! Are there anymore specific blogs you would like to see? (Fashion, Beauty, something different?) I'm considering doing more movie review blogs as my reviews are some of my most viewed blogs as are my home decor oriented posts. Let me know by commenting! If you just want to say "hi" that's fine too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment