Monday, August 20, 2012

Upcoming Fall Fashion:


   Fall is almost here and I don't know about you, but I'm excited! I'm excited for the hoodies, the boots, the football, the rain, the orange leaves, everything! I love fall! I would have to say it's my favorite season! The thought of sitting in my pj's with a cup of cocoa watching the crisp leaves fall of the trees and onto the grounds is making me a real happy girl. This summer has been hot! Especially here in Northern Cal where I live.

   Anyways, let's talk fashion. I've been on Pinterest drooling over the fall recipes but most of all...I'm drowning over the fall fashion. Here are a few trends that I see coming this fall:




Burgundy Pants




   I see burgundy pants becoming a red hot trend this fall. They're really versatile. You could dress them up with a nice blouse, heels, and fall-themed jewelry or you could dress them down with a chunky sweater, boots, and glasses. So to keep up with fall's fashion, buy a pair of burgundy pants. You'll thank me later.




   High flat boots or riding boots. I've seen a lot of these in new ads and I have to say I think I might invest in a pair of high boots myself (I only have ankle boots.) I really like the color of these. I think the light brown is perfect for fall. While I do like black boots, I think black boots could be saved more for winter than fall. Black/grey boots look great in winter photos, or a bright color like red or yellow.








   Denim shirts. I love denim shirts no matter what season it is but I especially love them in fall! Denim on denim will keep you warm but also will keep you looking chic. You could wear a denim shirt on an errand, at a tailgate party, or on a casual date.

   There are my favorite fall fashions! I'll be doing more fall-themed blog posts soon as fall is quickly approaching! On September 22nd to be exact! I'll be posting some fall crafts, baking, fashion, and beauty! Are you excited yet? I am!



Xoxo, Sarah.


No comments:

Post a Comment