Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shopping at Target:

   Here it is dolls...my shopping at Target post. You will see a little of the things that caught my eye and the items that I so badly wish I had money to buy. I actually went there to see if they had the Turquoise & Caicos nail polish (per Kandee Johnson blog!) but unfortunately they were all out! Aaah! So today, I went to Walgreens and was able to buy it! Yay!

   But here are my fabulous fancy photos, ha ha, they're actually not fancy at all.


                               ACCESORIES:

This super cute crossbody! It was near a set of more Native-American items. I love the old west theme! The turquoise and red colors altogether.


This goes along with the Native-American theme. My flash made it a little bright but you could see the turquoise color and I love the pattern. It was on clearance and I almost bought it until I realized I had no clothing that would go with it. :(


Here I am wearing the super sheek cat-eye sunglasses. Sadly, I normally wear prescription eyeglasses and don't have prescription sunglasses because they're more expensive, but maybe one day after Lasik eye surgery I can wear cat-eye sunglasses gosh darn it! ha ha.



Then, I fell in love with these beauties. They were on clearance for only $15.00! I so almost bought these! Ugh! I wish I would have now...maybe if they're not gone by the next time I go to Target I'll pick these babies up! Target is having a boot clearance because boot season is almost over, so if you are craving new boots, head over to Target!

                                  CLOTHING:

This shirt, I fell in love with. I love the color and the butterfly wing sleeve. Plus the color and patterns on the shirt are loove. ♥ I hope this ends up on the clearance rack so it could head on over to find a comfy place in my closet! Ha ha.


I just couldn't resist. I had to take a photo of this cute onesie. It actually comes in a set of three but this is the one that caught my eye. Isn't it so cute? I love the little cupcake, so cute.

                                         HOUSEWARES:





I loved all of these items! Especially the gold theme! I want a gold-themed room in my house! I think it would be so fun and exciting! I want a room full of character and love! Maybe the smell of just baked chocolate chip cookies, a funny movie, and a cozy blankie on the couch. Oooh, the comfort of home. I hope you all enjoyed this post and enjoyed coming along with me on my trip to Target! Or Tar-jay as some say! ha ha.

Here's to fun late night trips to Target, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment