Thursday, February 16, 2012

Current Makeup Favorites:

   Hi dolls, hope you are all enjoying your week and are able to take a hot bath and drink some hot cocoa or such. Today I am going to be posting on my favorite makeup products at the moment. I am really hoping to get some Merle Norman products soon, since that is my absolute favorite foundation, but for now these are the products I am using.

  • Loreal' True Match Super Blendable Foundation (N2)
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Blushing Muave)
  • Maybelline Stiletto Mascara (Black)
   These are my faves for now and I haven't really been using a lot of eyeshadow or eyeliner because the look I am really into now is more natural and I've felt a little under the weather and when I'm under the weather and have on loads of makeup I feel more icky so I've been doing the bare minimum. For the last few days I've actually been using Soft Lips moisturizers for my lips instead of lipstick because my lips have been so dry.

   Here is a photo of my makeup about a week ago:

   I had on foundation, lipstick, and mascara. Pretty simple. I definitely want to begin to do more posts on my own personal makeup and my style so within a few days I will post on my style and a few outfits of mine.

Here's to wanting a certain brand of makeup and hoping to get it soon, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment