Monday, February 20, 2012

My Monday Wears:

   I've been wanting to make my own post on my style and what I'm wearing. Today, I get to do just that! I'm so excited! So, this morning I brought along my camera as I got ready so you could all see what I'm wearing both in makeup and in clothing. It's going to be fun, I promise! Here we gooo...

   My Clothing:

I know, that this photo is probably a little small but I didn't want to do it a million-bajillion times, ha ha.

What I'm wearing you ask?

Shirt - Kohl's (Clearance - $11.00. Originally $20-something)
Leggings - Kohl's (Clearance - $7.20. Originally - $36.00)
Shoes - Famous Footwear (Sale - $25.00. Originally - $50.00)
Necklace - Local hair salon ($2.99) A MAJOR STEAL!

   My Makeup:
By the way, if it looks like I'm wearing a different shirt in this photo it's because I am and I also don't have my necklace on. This is last week's makeup which was exactly the same as today so I'm just going to use this photo. Ha ha.

What makeup do I have on you ask?

Lips: Chapstick Moisturizer (.98)
        Loreal Colour Riche Fairest Nude ($5.00-$7.00) I don't remember.
        Merle Norman Clear Lip Gloss (Came as a free sample)
Eyes: Mary Kay Signature Eyesicle Color (Vanilla) (Came free as a sample)
         Rimmel London Glam Eyes (Smokey Purple) ($5.00-$8.00) I don't remember.
         Maybelline Stiletto Mascara (Black) ($6.00-$7.00)
Face:  Loreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation. (N2 Classic Ivory)  ($8.00)


   Here are my items plus my brow brush, ha ha. Pretty minimal compared to some ladies I see wearing makeup, ha. But there it is, my post on my style and on my own personal makeup. I'm into very natural looks, I don't like going too over the top. Simple is key to me.

   Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my post on my own personal style. I had a lot of fun figuring out what to do and how to set it up. Much love to my little lovebugs and I hope you are all having a so far wonderful week. Don't let people get to you and focus on what you have to do and what makes you happy! Hugs to all of my friends and blog readers!

Here's to really craving food and watching the Food Network because you just want to torture yourself, Sarah. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment