Friday, July 6, 2012

Themed Birthday Parties:


   So, in exactly a month from now on August 6th, it will be my 18th birthday. I'm excited but to be honest a little nervous. I will be a legal adult. Scary to think about even for me. Today I was kicking around birthday ideas and I think I have an idea of what I want to do but I'm still not 100% positive. While I was kicking around ideas I thought of all the cool themes that can be used! Here are the five that I fell in love with:





This is the beach theme! Especially since it's summer, I believe the beach theme is totally appropriate! With it's blue colors and seashells I'm in love with this theme! To make the party even better hold a beach themed party somewhere with a pool so you and your friends can cool off while enjoying the warm weather! Sadly, I don't have a pool or know anyone that does.





Next, a carnival theme! How fun does this look!? Even for teenagers this party would be a blast! Hot dogs for lunch and cotton candy for dessert? Yes please! Also include a lot of fun games that are carnival themed. Such as a balloon dart game or bobbing for apples! Make sure to have small prizes to make the games extra fun!



Thirdly, this is theme cupcake! Yes, I said cupcake! Cupcakes are such a big trend now that people are having cupcake themed parties! I myself am not a big cupcake person but I do find the theme very cute! I especially love the sweet colors that are involved in the parties! Plus, at this themed party can you imagine all of the different flavors that you could try? Yum!



Now it's time for Old Hollywood. This theme is one of the oldest yet best themes of them all! Get some gold and glitter accents and dress your party up! Have your friends wear their best clothing! (Dresses for girls, suits for boys) Then make sure that you have a red carpet with a line fo paparazzi! The paparazzi can be parents, siblings, or maybe friends can switch out every once and awhile! Oh and don't forget fancy gift bags for all of your famous friends!




And last, but not least...a Paris themed party! I am in love! If you know me well, you know that I love all things Paris! From the pink and the black colors (which I love!) to the Eiffel Tower being on everything such as the invitations, hats, and even the cake! This is destined to be one of my birthday themes, whether it be this year or a later year, I will one day have this!


Hope you all enjoyed this blog and enjoyed your 4th of July! Our next holiday is well...my 18th birthday! Just kidding! Ha! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!


Xoxo, Sarah.





No comments:

Post a Comment