Saturday, July 7, 2012

Animalistic Trends:


   Wherever you walk you see animals and animal prints. I love animal prints! Zebra, cheetah, leopard, and a lot of others! I however do not condone wearing actual animal fur or skin! I am 100& against it! I would rather go naked than wear fur. But, I do like the prints even if they're fake.

So, here are my favorite animalistic (which is probably not a word) trends:








   Okay, first of all, how cute is that purse!? I would love to have it hanging in my closet! I also love the leopard booties! Adorable! I have zebra bedding so of course I'm bias. The SF Panda hats are a huge trend! Especially here in California! And elephant decorations pretty much go with anything!

   So, what are your favorite animalistic trends? Are your faves on purses, booties, or home decorations? Would you use your favorite animal print as bedding? Why or why not?

   Hope you all have a great weekend full of love and laughter!



Xoxo, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment