Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here's to Heartwarming love!

You don't always need love from a man or a significant other. You can gain love from your children, or parents, siblings, best friends, or even strangers! A lot of people (especially us young women) shake with joy at the thought of meeting Prince Charming and having the perfect wedding, and house, and children when in reality...that's a fairytale. We don't need Prince Charming or if you're a guy reading this Cinderella, to live a happy life. Most importantly when we're young. So while I may not be your Prince Charming or Cinderella, I do love each and everyone of your hearts!

I know a lot of us are all struggling whether it be your health, happiness, love life, or financially. I'm there all of you. Whenever I get unhappy I can't help but think about the babies with cancer or terminal illnesses that are still smiling and think to myself...how dare you. How dare I think that I'm having a bad day when maybe we're not having the dinner I want or maybe I didn't get an A+ on a test I studied so hard for. In the end...it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter if you don't get the shirt you want on your birthday, or the nicest house in your neighborhood. We all have our petty problems...so when you're whining about the Gordon Ramsay lunch you didn't get or the Donald Trump bank account you don't have...think about those innocent little babies and children that are sitting in hospitals around the world wondering if they'll see tomorrow. We may not know their names or understand their situations...but they're problems are bigger than most of ours.

So, I pray for your hearts that are hurting and maybe your day isn't going as planned. But our bad days and heartbreaks got nothing on how strong we can be. Smile today, open the door for somebody, let someone go ahead in front of you at the grocery store. Each little action of kindness goes a long way.

Love to the struggling and trying hearts of the world, Sarah. Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment