Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Modern Fashion Icons (Singer Edition) :


   Yesterday we had our classic fashion icons. Today we have our modern classic icons. These women have created their own styles and transformed them into trends. Some styles are more edgy, some classic, and some just straight up eccentric.

Lady Gaga:



Katy Perry:




Beyonce:



Rihanna:



Adele:



   Whether their styles are more eccentric like Lady Gaga's or Katy Perry's. Which to be fair, I did not choose their most eccentric outfits. Or maybe you have a style more classic, like Beyonce's or Adele's. Rihanna fits in the middle. Sometimes she's extremely glamorous and other times she's in shorts and a tank top.
  
   Tomorrow I will do Modern Fashion Icons (Actress Edition). The reason behind this is after I finsihed putting up all of the above pictures, I came to the realization that all of the women were singers! Ha! Crazy coincidence that I wasn't even thinking of.

   So, once again tomorrow you will have a fashion icon blog. After that I want to do some menswear blogging and also some more makeup and home tips. I hope you all enjoyed today's blog!


Xoxo, Sarah.








No comments:

Post a Comment