Friday, June 8, 2012

5 Places Outside of the U.S. That I Would Like to See:

   This week was the type of week where you find yourself dreaming of a vacation. Those thoughts got me thinking - if I could go anywhere right now, where would I go? I narrowed it down to places outside of the U.S. to stretch my comfort level a bit. Originally I was thinking Hawaii, NYC, maybe Miami but I went deeper. A few may be obvious places. Places where most travelers would like to see. But here are the five places I would like to see outside of the United States!

Paris, France:


London, England:


Toronto, Canada:


Naples, Italy:


Crete, Greece:



  So, if you could take a vacation (outside of the United States) at no cost...where would you go? The cold air of Toronto, the streets of Paris, or a beach in Italy? The possibilities are endless with dream vacations and eventually could very much come true!


Xoxo, Sarah.





No comments:

Post a Comment