Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Skirts:


Lately, I have seen a ton of girls wearing skirts! I'm actually quite surprised by this because I would think by now jeans would be the essential go-to bottoms. I was able to find a few photos of my favorite kinds of skirts. I personally do not wear a lot of skirts because I am pretty short, 5'2, and they make me look frumpy. Ha ha!


Floral Skirts:



High-Waisted Skirts:



The Pencil Skirt:



If I were to wear more skirts, I would definitely wear more floral skirts! I think they're fun, pretty, and cute! The high-waisted skirts would probably be best for petite ladies like me. Plus, I hate it when bottoms fit low. The pencil skirt, essential for the woman that works in the office. Classic, effortless, beautiful.

Which skirt is your favorite?


Xoxo, Sarah.




No comments:

Post a Comment